Features of Omron HEM 7120
The Omron HEM 7120 can only store the last blood pressure reading. Flashing the heartbeat symbol on the display indicates a blood pressure out of the recommended range, and activating the irregular heartbeat symbol on the display indicates irregular heartbeats. A visit to a doctor is recommended in both cases. The device comes with a1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
Advantages of Omron HEM 7120
1. High quality construction with a pressure sensor manufactured in Japan guarantees durability.
2. Excellent battery life, even if used regularly.
3. Economic, portable and user friendly.
4. Quick readings when instructions are followed in manual.
Disadvantages of Omron HEM 7120
1. There is no power adapter in the product and it must be purchased separately.
2. Not suitable for people with larger arms / biceps unless larger cuffs are purchased separately.
3. Inaccurate measurements have been reported on some online portals by a section of users.
The Omron HEM 7120 is a no frills device that is light on the wallet and aims to enable a lay person to measure their own blood pressure. Although it does not match the accuracy of a sphygmomanometer, it allows you to get a sense of your blood pressure and, in turn, the state of your health. In our minds, this is the main function of the Omron HEM 7120 and it succeeds. We recommend this product for those on a budget who do not need to store their older readings.